Monday, April 28, 2008

Optima Camel View Apartments

This is a cool apartment complex in Phoenix.  I saw it while driving past and made a u-turn so I could get out and take a look.

As a side note, I'm pretty fed up with blogger.  I've tried to make three posts in the last week and have been frustrated with their formatting options.  You notice that all of this text is a link... that's because it wouldn't take the link off when I told it to.

Don't be surprised if I don't post again.  Pointers welcome.







2 comments:

David said...

Umm, that's the coolest apartment complex ever.

As for blogger, it might be glitching out because of the browser you're using. Sometimes things that work fine in Firefox work terrible in Safari and vice versa.

You could always switch to Wordpress. I LOVE it over there. You have limited file storage space, which is lame, but it takes a long time to use it up, and they have a WAY better back end, and cooler templates.

Vance said...

The easy way to get around this type of problem is to click on the HTML tab when editing, and move the cursor outside the tags. It's hard to explain, but easy to do. Ask me, and I'll show you next time you are at the house...